PixelPerfectGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PixelPerfectGFX

Pixels at their Finest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonBlade
PPGFX Fanatic
MoonBlade

The Old Site Empty
PostSubject: The Old Site   The Old Site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:54 am

well this is wat they said happend and whats going to be done and so on lolz....

Late last week the ISP had some electric/power issues due to weather. This caused the computers where the database for the forums as well as our backups to go down.

We've been working with them to try to restore the data but they haven't had any luck yet. In the meantime we approached Lefora to help with a temporary solution as you have seen here. They put up the front page and the support forum so at least you had some idea of what was up.

So currently the ISP is going to send the hard drives where our stuff was hosted to us. We will try to get a professional to see if its even possible to retrieve any data.

The summary is that its looking slim that data will be 100% restored. We might get bits and pieces but who knows what those pieces are. So the alternatives are this:

1. Go somewhere else. I'm assuming some of you have already and I don't blame you.

2. Wait to see what happens with the hard drives (no ETA on this).

3. Work with the Lefora folks to re-establish your forum. They have told me they are coming out with a more traditional forum style next week and all new data created would move into the classic look. The Lefora admin on here can answer any other questions related to that.

so i guess it's gone 4 good >.<
Back to top Go down
https://pixelperfectgfx.forumotion.com/portal.htm
theArtist
Co-Owner

The Old Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Site   The Old Site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:36 pm

yep I guess so.
Back to top Go down

The Old Site
Page 1 of 1