PixelPerfectGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PixelPerfectGFX

Pixels at their Finest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sup3rsonic
sup3rsonic

Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Empty
PostSubject: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:59 am

Hi all!
I know I read the posts.. and I need 30 posts to actually make an request.. But I don't see that huge of an activity going on here so I could give you some lil activity to u designing crew. Btw, I could promote the website around there ;D with userbars under my signature and such =Þ

1. Size-> Would be like 500x100 max! so you can play with it but keep it at 100 height max.
2. Colors-> you would like on the sig. Something clean and fresh... not like an huge mess... Just gimme what you got!
3. Images-> you would like on the sig. It has to be an sexy babe on it ;D I've got some renders.. but everything'll go. I prefer an white babe, real image though. Not cartoon. I've got some renders if you really need I can upload them and I'll post the, but maybe you got an idea.. soo you let it roll!
4. Text -> it has to contain " sup3rsonic " that only.. without the comas, just teh name ;D
5. Quote -> letme first see how it looks without quote.. if there's space,... " Veni, vidi, vici. " under my main text ;D in little font though... but not sure about it.. if u see it'll look sweet, put it ;D
6. Matching avatar? yes plz! with the same babe image! 80x80 plz

So that'll be it. I know it's a lot of info.. but you guys can do it better than me for sure ;D just let it roll!!1
Give it the time u need, I'll check out teh forum daily.
If you need me to post some renders/images of babes, tell me I'll upload them!

Take care! Hope someone can make this. And I'll be wearing an userbar under teh sig with promotion for this website for sure! =D

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
https://pixelperfectgfx.forumotion.com/
theArtist
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:49 pm

god. you hit the best spot to land mate! im good with hot babe sigs! yeah, im gonna get started soon!

expect it later tonight or tommorow!
Back to top Go down
sup3rsonic
sup3rsonic

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey dude, you're my god ;D
Thx for attending me. Srry for teh sig dimension limits being so little.. but it's for another forum I go to frequently... The avvy you could make it at 100x100 or somethin for the creation and I'll just make it into 80... But I'll se what you get done ;D
Don't worry about the time mate, I'm patient ;P

ciao!
Back to top Go down
theArtist
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:40 pm

haha, alrighty ill get right to it!
Back to top Go down
sup3rsonic
sup3rsonic

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm

aaait ;D
Chill man!
Btw, if you need to.. I can upload all the renders I got... what you work on? cut renders or stock images?
Back to top Go down
theArtist
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:47 pm

dont worry bout it, i got it almost finished right now, its looking really nice bro
Back to top Go down
sup3rsonic
sup3rsonic

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:07 pm

omfg, you're my bob marley man!
Yo know what, it's 2 oclock for me, so I'm gnna get some sleep and just let you finish this sweet stuff with no hurry. I'll check it out when I wake up ;D
Thx again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-   Sig Request - sup3rsonic!  Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig Request - sup3rsonic! Plz have a look ;D -TAKEN-
Page 1 of 1