PixelPerfectGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PixelPerfectGFX

Pixels at their Finest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Sponsership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TANK
TANK

Looking for a Sponsership Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Sponsership   Looking for a Sponsership Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:05 am

Hi,

I'm Duane Gottschalk, Me and my clan are looking for sponserships to partner with and help us earn some free stuff and/or money towards our MLG[Major League Gaming] tournaments that we wish to enter. We are currently on the Doubles ladder on Call of Duty 4 [PS3] with a record of 8-1. Our biggest game which we will really be good at is rb6v2 where I am a referee on Gamebattles for this ladder also. In return for your generous help we will change our clan name to include your name in it how ever you may please and change our tag to what ever you want it to be. A tag is 4 letter that a person wears in front of their names. We will also make everyone in our clan that every tryed out of that have ever been in our clan register for your site and stay active on your site and also to advertise you site and make it known to people on the Gamebattles.com website. The Gamebattles.com website is the biggest gaming website on any platform and a lot of people will look at our clan page and see your name because we have a good record and are currently on the top side of our ladder. Please think this over and get back to me on this issue.

Your Future Partner,

Duane Gottschalk l PSN:ARiSToCRaT-
Back to top Go down
TANK
TANK

Looking for a Sponsership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Sponsership   Looking for a Sponsership Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:09 pm

we are 16-2 , should be 17-1 but i had to leave a match in the 2 round and we won the first round. Please sponser us... ;]
Back to top Go down

Looking for a Sponsership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PixelPerfectGFX :: General :: Support-
Jump to: